D. Wrightson, M.D., FAAPMR
Dr. Wrightson brings a wealth of experience in providing compassionate medical care to patients in the Greater Lawrence, Mercer and Venango Counties. As a board certified Physiatrist, his goal is to manage and alleviate pain with non-operative interventions for his patients.
With his specialization in non-operative interventional pain management, he fulfills a needed service in the Lawrence County and surrounding areas. Dr. Wrightson states, "We recognize that at Joshuason, LTD, we offer better personal and reliable service than larger hospital facilities that tend to be more rigid and unfriendly. But, we need to let the public know there is a better and more personal option for their physical well-being when they trust their care to us."
Our highest goal is simply to assist each and every one of our patients in feeling well again.
Credentials and Experience
- Board certified specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Board Certified Specialist in Pain Medicine
- Completed his residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- Fellowship in sports, spine and musculoskeletal medicine from Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in New Jersey, which is rated among the top four rehabilitation centers in the United States.
- Board eligible in Anesthesiology, he completed his residencies at Albany Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital of Syracuse, New York.
- National speaker for Alpharma, a large Pharmaceutical Manufacturer.
- Served as a clinical instructor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, which is ranked nationally as one of the top five residency training programs.
- Practice expertise in Sports Medicine, Urgent Care, and Emergency Room Medicine.
- Experience as a Sports Team Physician, Interventional Pain Management Consultant, and Medical Director of Comprehensive Pain Management Programs.